Wednesday 9 May 2012

WHY I WILL NOT MARRY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TRIBE'S GIRL-Garba usman; Engineer Garba usman yesterday in an interview with Dr.Aliyu muhammad BAba and Dr.Admad Ibrahim asserted with reasons that "In my life, I made a promise to myself that I will never make attempt to marry any girl belong to the Following tribes",Viz: 1.Babur,though I am also from that backround.The reason is that,most of their men are stingy which they inherit from their mothers.And the women mostly give birth to illegitimate child before getting marriage which they call 'na dakan kubewa'. 2.kanuri,they are envious,cruel and selfish people.So how could i ruin my offspring with this black seed? 3.Hausa,they are stingy too,they dont care about western education,only what they know is business and religious knowledge.And in my ambition,i will like to see my child highly placed in government. 3.Yoruba, because of their clamziness, although they have respect. 4.Shuwa, they are very problematic people,they can easily enchant.


No comments:

Post a Comment